THE HILLS AT PORTAL GOLF CLUB
The sunniest course this side of the border
Established in 1928, Formerly named Peace Portal, the Hills at Portal has achieved a 4-star rating by Golf Digest and a “Top 100 Public Course in Canada” by Canada’s Golf Ranking Magazine.
- 18 holes Par 72
- Blue Tees, 6388 yards, 70.1 Rating, 126 Slope
- White Tees, 6103 yards, 69.3 Rating, 122 Slope
- Red Tees, Par 73, 5621 yds. 72.0 Rating, 125 Slope
- Practice facilities include putting green, chipping green, and grass practice area.
- The clubhouse offers a Coffee Shop, Lounge, and Outdoor Patio.